When you check-in at the test centre you are required to present one piece of official photographic identification from the list of permitted ID below that meets the requirements of the country where you are testing.
Important information about ID
- Only the permitted forms of ID listed below will be accepted at the test centre. Student ID cards and other forms of ID are not accepted.
- You must present the original ID (not a photocopy or digital ID).
- The ID must be current (expired ID is not accepted).
- The ID must contain a recognisable photo of you.
- The name on your ID must exactly match the name registered on your Pearson VUE account (and in your appointment confirmation email), otherwise your ID will not be accepted. To make any changes to the name on your account, you must email Pearson VUE Customer Services at least 5 working days before your appointment (with a copy of your ID).
- Exceptions are not made to the ID Policy.
- The Australian Keypass is no longer accepted as ID for UCAT ANZ.
Permitted Photo ID
An original, current passport that contains a recognisable photo is accepted at ANY test centre.
If your passport contains a photograph of you as a child, it must be recent enough that you can be easily identified.
A government issued original, current learner's permit, probationary or full licence is ONLY accepted in the country of issue.
A digital licence will not be accepted.
AUSTRALIAN PROOF OF AGE CARD
A government issued original, current Australian Proof of Age Card from the list below is ONLY accepted at test centres in Australia.
Only the following Proof of Age Cards from each state or territory are accepted:
KIWI ACCESS CARD / NEW ZEALAND 18+ CARD
An original, current Kiwi Access Card / 18+ Card is ONLY accepted at test centres in New Zealand.
The Kiwi Access Card has replaced the 18+ Card.
HONG KONG IDENTITY CARD
An original, current Hong Kong Identity Card is ONLY accepted at test centres in Hong Kong. A digital ID is not accepted.
SINGAPORE IDENTITY CARD
An original, current Singapore Identity Card is ONLY accepted at test centres in Singapore. A digital ID is not accepted.
No other form of identification will be accepted. If you do not have one of these forms of identification, please allow enough time to organise one before the test date as you will not be able to enter the test centre without an approved form of identification. Some of these identification documents can take approximately a month or longer to obtain.
The UCAT ANZ is a high stakes test and test centre staff have no discretion to waive or vary the ID rules. Exceptions to the ID Policy are not made.
If you are refused admission to the test centre due to ID issues, you will not be able to sit the test and will lose your test fee. You will not be eligible for a refund.
Under these circumstances, you can rebook a new test appointment at your own cost (subject to availability). This will be difficult towards the end of testing when availability of test appointments is very limited.
For information about rebooking a test, refer to information under Missed Test Appointment.