Booking your Test
UCAT ANZ 2024 BOOKING DATES AND DEADLINES
Deadline times are 11.59pm AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
|Bookings open||Tuesday 5 March 2024|
|BOOKINGS CLOSE||Friday 17 May 2024 at 11:59pm AEST|
|Late bookings close||Friday 31 May 2024 at 11:59pm AEST|
|Final booking deadline||Wednesday 5 June 2024 at 11:59pm AEST|
The 2024 UCAT ANZ must be sat between 1 July and 9 August 2024.
Other key dates and deadlines are on the UCAT ANZ Test Cycle page. We do not make exceptions to these deadlines.
Registration for the UCAT ANZ is a two-step process of creating an account and booking a test, using the Pearson VUE registration system. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
Please read the information on this page carefully before completing the registration process.
Step one - Create an Account
New candidates must create a Pearson VUE account before they can book a test.
Returning candidates should use their existing Pearson VUE account. If you have forgotten your login details, please use the forgotten username/password links on the login page.
- You must create an online account with Pearson VUE before you can book your test. You need to do this personally – it cannot be done by a school/college. When you create an account you will need to provide the information requested here.
- Register with your legal name exactly as it appears on the approved form of Photo ID you intend to present at the test centre. If there is not an exact match, you may not be admitted to the test centre and will lose your test fee. Changes to your name on your account can be made by Pearson VUE Customer Services after seeing supporting ID.
- The email address on your account will be used for all communication from Pearson VUE and the UCAT ANZ Office. You must check your email address throughout the test cycle for correspondence related to your test sitting. The phone number(s) you provide may be used by Pearson VUE to contact you in some circumstances.
- After registering your account, you will receive an email confirming your account has been created within 24 hours. This will contain the username you created.
- You are assigned a UCAT ANZ ID number after registering your account (in the format ANZ12345678). The number is given in the top right corner of your account and should be used in all correspondence with Pearson VUE, the UCAT ANZ Office and in your university applications.
Step two - Book your Test
Once bookings open on 5 March, log in to your Pearson VUE account to book your test.
Bookings close on Friday 17 May 2024 at 11:59pm AEST.
- Please refer to these Booking Instructions (TBC) to assist you with booking your test.
- The test is delivered in test centres in Australia, New Zealand and many overseas locations. See Test Locations for more information. Test centres and available dates are viewable in the booking system.
- Once you have successfully booked your test you will receive two confirmation emails:
- A booking confirmation email which contains your test appointment details. Your appointment will also be shown in your Pearson VUE account. If the appointment is not showing in your account and you have not received the booking confirmation email, then your booking has not been successfully completed.
- A payment confirmation email which is a receipt of the test fee.
- Bookings close on Friday 17 May at 11:59pm AEST.
- Late bookings are accepted until Friday 31 May at 11:59pm AEST and incur an additional fee of $85.
- Final late bookings are accepted until Wednesday 5 June at 11:59pm AEST and incur an additional fee of $185.
- No further bookings will be accepted after the final late booking deadline of 5 June (11:59pm AEST) under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure your booking is made successfully in advance of the deadlines. Claims of mitigating circumstances or technical errors affecting your ability to book by the published deadlines will not be accepted.
You may only take the test once in any test cycle. Any instances of multiple testing in the same year is considered candidate misconduct and will result in all test results being cancelled.