Booking a Test
UCAT ANZ 2022 BOOKINGS WILL OPEN ON 1 MARCH 2022
The 2022 UCAT ANZ must be sat between 1 July and 12 August 2022.
Other key dates and deadlines are on the UCAT ANZ Test Cycle page. We do not make exceptions to these deadlines.
Registration for the UCAT ANZ is a two-step process of registering an account and booking a test, using the Pearson VUE registration system. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
Step one - Register an account
New candidates must register for a Pearson VUE account before they can book a test. Returning candidates should use their existing account. If you have forgotten your login details, please visit our FAQs for further advice.
- You must create an online account with Pearson VUE before you can book your test. You need to register for your test personally – this cannot be done by a school/college.
- Register with your legal name exactly as it appears on the approved form of photo ID you intend to present at the test centre. If there is not an exact match, you may be unable to test and will lose your test fee. Changes to the name on your UCAT account can be made by Pearson VUE Customer Services after seeing supporting ID.
- The email address on your account will be used for all communication from Pearson VUE and the UCAT ANZ Office. You must check your email address throughout the test cycle for correspondence related to your test sitting. The phone number(s) you provide may be used by Pearson VUE to contact you in some circumstances.
- When you create an account you will need to provide the information requested here.
- After registering your account, you will receive an email confirming your account has been created within 24 hours. This will contain the username you created.
- You are assigned a UCAT ANZ ID number after registering your account (in the format ANZ12345678). The number is given in the top right corner of your account and should be used in all correspondence with Pearson VUE and the UCAT ANZ Office.
Before you proceed to Step two - please give consideration to the following:
- If you are eligible for the Concession Scheme you should apply before booking your test. Once your Concession Application is approved you will be given a concession voucher code to use when booking your test to pay the reduced test fee.
- Candidates with special educational needs, disabilities or medical conditions who require Access Arrangements to sit the test must apply and be approved for these before booking their test.
Step two - Booking a Test Appointment
Bookings will open on 1 March 2022.
- Once bookings open on 1 March, login to your Pearson VUE account to book your test. The test fee is payable at the time of booking by major credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Visa debit card). Bookings will close at 11:59pm AEST on 17 May 2022.
- If you miss the booking deadline above, late bookings are accepted until 11:59pm AEST on 31 May 2022 and incur the additional late booking fee ($85).
- Please refer to these Booking Instructions for the information requested in the booking process and to assist you with booking your test. (The booking instructions will be available here by January 2022.)
- Once you have successfully booked your test you will receive a booking confirmation email from Pearson VUE which contains your test appointment details. Your appointment will also be shown in your Pearson VUE account. If the appointment is not showing in your account and you have not received the booking confirmation email, then your booking has not been successfully completed.
- No further bookings will be accepted after 31 May 2022 (11:59pm AEST) under any circumstances. Claims of mitigating circumstances or technical errors affecting your ability to book by the deadline will not be accepted. It is your responsibility to ensure your booking is made successfully in advance of the late deadline.
- You may only take the test once in any test cycle. Any instances of multiple testing in the same year may result in all test results being cancelled.
We recommend booking your test as early as possible in the booking period. Once booking opens, you can check availability through your Pearson VUE account.
There will be fewer test dates to select from later in the booking window. If your preferred test location has reached capacity, you will need to book your test at another location and may have to travel further to the test centre. Appointments may become available at a test centre that has reached capacity as other candidates cancel or reschedule their test date.
Rescheduling or Cancelling your test
You can cancel or reschedule your test appointment as long as you give the appropriate amount of notice. Please refer to the reschedule and cancellation policy for further details.
Getting ready for your test
These are all important steps to ensure your test day is successful. All candidates are expected to familiarise themselves with this information so they know what to expect on their test day and what to do if there is a problem before or during their test.
- Familiarise yourself with the Photo ID Policy
- Read our UCAT ANZ Examination Rules
- Find out what to expect on Test Day
- Find out more about the UCAT ANZ test content
- Prepare for your test using the Official free UCAT preparation resources and practice tests
- You will be able to access your results through your Pearson VUE account within 24 hours after your test sitting
- Refer to the universities' websites for information about the courses
- Results are delivered to the universities by early September 2022